Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Ate Yesha Sali

I have this friend/sister on Tumblr that I really idolize in terms of blogging and also in designing her blog. Her name is Yesha Sali, 21 years of age. She's from Zamboanga if I'm not mistaken. She chose nurse as her profession. I think she's the prettiest nurse that I have seen in my entire life. She's kind and approachable. I love how she communicate with her followers and friends. 

When I saw her online on Tumblr, at first I have hesitations if I would talk to her. Because I know that she is totally busy and I don't want to bother her. But I tried even if I'm shy.

 I told her that she's good in making her blog nice and neat. And I also asked her where did she learned all of it, because really want to be like her. But today, I just saw her response. She said that google is a big part of learning and also tutorials. "It's just a trial and error", she said. She also told me that she'll be going to teach how to do those designs if she have time. And that really made me happy. A big thanks to Ate Yesha Sali. I'm really looking forward to it. :)

Credits to Ate Yesha's header
(c) Ate Yesha's blog

You're really lovely. I want to meet you in person. God Bless to this pretty lady. And may you continue to inspire us using your blog posts. More power to you and your boyfriend. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment